Logo Design Pricing
Corporate Identity Development
Involves additional time spent on creating an identity, a persona, for your company or product and not simply creating a graphic for it. This is the first step in developing a brand for your company or product.
Brand Standards Manual/Brand Guidelines
After developing your corporate identity, logo and stationery, we will create a Brand Standards Manual for you. This will be an emailable PDF file that specifies:
- • how your logo should be used
- • how your logo should NOT be used
- • what colors can be used for your brand
- • what fonts can be used with your brand
This is what you will email to anyone who has access to your logo. Sample
Empower Graphics Logo Rules
Every logo I design will follow and abide by the following rules:
- • design it in black and white – if it works well, color can only enhance it
- • have one and only one thing “going on” – more than that will confuse your audience
- • make it scalable – it has to look great at any size
- • make it work on all mediums – on a brochure, in a newspaper ad, on a web site, everywhere
- • give it legs – don’t use trendy fonts or colors, make it stand the test of time
- • make it obvious – don’t let your audience have the slightest doubt
New Clients: I want your business!
Enjoy 50% off any tier below!
Based on my experience, I have developed the following three levels (please click on the graphic below to enlarge or keep scrolling down for a more detailed breakdown of the Tiers):
Tier One – Logo Design
- Target: Sole practitioner, small business
- Logo or logomark design
- File delivery in JPG and PDF formats.
* Please note:
- Each tier includes up to 3 logo/logomark concepts and 2 rounds of edits to the chosen concept.
- All the logos I create will abide by my Logo Rules.
- Stationery design includes 2 rounds of edits.
- Additional rounds of edit/time necessary will be billed at my standard hourly rate.
- I require a 50% deposit as authorization to commence. Balance due upon receipt of deliverables.
- Don’t forget to fill out the Logo Questionnaire to the best of your ability. The more information I receive, the better and more optimal the end result will be.
- The easiest way to make payments is through PayPal.
[slideshow] [/slideshow]</br >